Indology Foundation’s Publishing policy
- Articles not more than 03 pages of A4 size.
- Article must have some academic or social value, should create curiosity and interest in the hearts of the audience.
- Self disclaimer that author has self written the paper, and if citations are made from other authors work, they are dully recognized and credited.
- We encourage articles spreading national sentiments and awareness.
- Articles spreading harmony by encouraging audience to admit historical truth.
- On an issue pertaining to religious conflict or oppression, we prefer articles to be written by the concerned community members. Stakeholders have first right to express their issues.
- Before publishing, an author has to complete commissioning process.